4354 Seabreeze Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32250
Courtesy: RE/MAX SPECIALISTS PV
Navigable waterfront home in sought after Isle of Palms/Marsh View gated community with 24/7 security system! Only 1 owner! Updated bulkhead & stainless steel wall straps. Spacious home boasts 2-story stone fireplace, crown molding, office, separate dining room, & more. Simonton triple-pane high-efficiency Low-E windows & entrance French doors w/lifetime warranty. 2014 roof w/energy-saving attic foam sealant, attic dehumidifier, & 2020 Carrier HVAC system (energy star rated) w/10 year transferable warranty. Smart Carrier Cor 7-day Programmable Wi-Fi Thermostats. Soft-close kitchen cabinets, Viking range, reverse osmosis ''pure water'' system at kitchen sink, SS appliances, Cambria quartz counters, porcelain tile floors, backsplash, prep island, & walk-in pantry. See suppl. doc.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Stucco, Wood Frame
- Family Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island, pantry walk-in
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Door, Thermal Window, Triple Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Facilities, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
2 Garage Spaces.
Attached Garage, On Street.
- Lanai, Patio, Screened-in, Front Porch, Open Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- .25 to .5 Acre
- Residential,Single Family
- Full, Metal Fence, Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Navigable, Water Access, Navigable 2' to 6' Depth, Tidal, Canal, Intracoastal, Seawall/Bulkhead, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks, Garden, Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Lights.
Gated Community, Dead End Street, Suburban, Private Roads, Asphalt, Easements, Level, Regular.